8 Days Mardi Base Camp Trek
Feb, Mar, April, May, June, Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec.
Activity Per Day
5-6 Hours Climbing/Trekking
Tourist Bus, Private Car Or Plane Flight (optional)
Min Group Size
Mardi Himal Trekking is a wilderness and remote trekking area provided by the Himalayan Social Journey in the Annapurna region of Nepal. The rough terrain and the trail lead us to the Mardi Himal Base Camp, where we can take in a beautiful view of Mardi Himal, Fishtail, and the Annapurna mountains. Nature and wilderness enthusiasts choose this less crowded hiking trail in the Annapurna region first.
Mardi Himal walks through magical rhododendron and walks through country ethnic groups and their way of life. The secret gem in the Annapurna region. The picturesque town of ethnic groups, winding roads, natural cascades, trees, and terraced areas are the main attractions of this trek. In March and April, this trek is tending to be nicer because all the hills are whitewashed with floral rhododendron. The views are amazing.
Mardi Himal Trekking commences from Pokhara after our flight or drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Our first trek is to the Forest Camp. From there, we hike all the way up to the Badal Danda through lush rhododendron and beautiful terraced fields and settlements. It is also a popular vantage point to witness beautiful Machhapuchhre and the entire Annapurna range. The trail then ascends up to the High Camp of magnificent Mardi Himal. Our 5-6 hours climb takes us to Mardi Himal Base Camp from where we can witness mighty Mardi Himal, alluring Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Himchuli, and many other snow-fed peaks in the skyline.
- Moderate trek in the majestic Himalaya Annapurna's foothill
- Stunning View Mount Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges
- Trek through Rhododendron and Oak Forest
- Share the inspiring knowledge with Nepalese people and Buddhist Monks
- Makes a terrific gift to the adventure-seeking person in your life
- Experienced local guide bestows knowledge on Nepali culture and traditions
- Scenery beauty of Annapurna
Outline Itinerary ( 8 Days )
Drive to Pokhara and to Pothana
Drive to Pokhara for 6-7 hours by tourist bus and drive to Pothana (2100M) approx. 2 hrs by private vehicle (Jeep / Bus). Overnight at Guesthouse. (B)
Activity: Drive to Pokhara and to Pothana
Trek to Forest Camp
Trek to Badal Danda
Trek to High Camp
Hike to Mardi Base Camp
Trek to Siding Village / Kalimati
Trek down to Pokhara via Khanepani
Drive Back to Kathmandu
Early Morning Bird watching and drive back to Kathmandu 4-5 hour’s drive or flight. (Flight is optional).
- Accommodation as per Itinerary
- Hotel pick and drop service
- All the land transportation as per the itinerary
- Accommodation with twin sharing and breakfast basis
- Tims and National park fees
- Necessary equipment ( Jackets sleeping bag and duffel bag) during the trek.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara and during trekking days
- Kathmandu-Pokhara Flight is optional
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Your travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Personal expenses and tips to the crew
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
- Rescue operation
|Trip Dates||Trip Costs||Actions|