EXPLORE BHUTAN TOUR
Sightseeing Tours of Bhutan
Min Group Size
Explore Bhutan Tour is an exclusive tour package where you can see the different colors of Bhutan and taste the culture of Nepal. This trip consists of participating in the activities offered or done regularly by the locals. As, Bhutan is a Buddhist country, there are lots of monasteries to visit around. Participating in one of the worship or services is something locals do only daily basis. Therefore, through this you might get insight on the beliefs and faith the locals have towards their respective god. Besides that, when you are on your way to participate in praying ceremony, get in to the details of the fine arts manifested on the walls, doors of the monasteries.
Also travel around the small villages and get engaged in the activities done by the locals, therefore get accustomed with their tradition and culture. Furthermore, play a game of Archery or two with the locals to get the local feeling and their after all archery is a national and highly popular game. Bhutan is exceptionally beautiful country with stunning landscapes in the sight and great prospect of diverse culture to explore. Get across the country of beautiful culture, lush jungles and abundant nature and make memories for a lifetime.
Outline Itinerary ( 8 Days )
Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel.
Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Arrive in Paro
Thimphu - Punakha
Punakha - Paro
Paro - Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel Holy Himalay or similar in Kathmndu and in Nagarkot Hotel view point or similar in twin sharing with breakfast.
- Accommodation at standard hotel on twin sharing basis in Bhutan
- All meals in Bhutan
- City sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with guide
- Transportation by private vehicle Kathmndu-Nagarkot
- Land Transport with in Bhutan by car/van / Jeep
- Liscened and experienced Guide
- Entry fees to Museums, Art schools and other places when and where applicable.
- Bhutan visa & Tourism Development Fund (US$40)
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Tips for guides and driver
- Flight to and from Paro (Bhutan)$458