Explore Nepal (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Australian camp)With Everest Scenic Flight and Annapurna Base Camp Heli Tour
Activity Per Day
Tourist Bus, Private Car, Heli Flight
Min Group Size
This very exclusive product offers you to explore the two major cities of Nepal Kathmandu and Pokhara with breathtaking Everest Scenic flight and Annapurna Heli ride, and of course, Chitwan Jungle Safari. You will have a Kathmandu city tour, especially the World heritage sites(Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, and Patan Durbar square), Pokhara city tour, and gives you a quick look at Everest region and Annapurna region through the scenic flight. The Helicopter tour of Annapurna is one of the best Ariel tours in the world which finally allows you to land on Annapurna Base Camp.
This ultimate helicopter ride and Scenic flight give you some of the best mountain views and sceneries. You will be given around 30 minutes at Annapurna Base Camp to take pictures/tea/breakfast and explore the mountains. This tour is more suitable for those who have a short time in Nepal but wish to have a majestic view of mountains along with Mt. Everest and feel the Annapurna Base Camp and the city tours.
Exploring and relaxing in the beautiful lake city of Pokhara and a safari tour in Chitwan Park will make an unforgettable Nepal holiday. We start this tour by visiting Pokhara to enjoy the beautiful lakes and breathtaking mountain scenery. We conclude our trip with an elephant back safari in Chitwan National Park where we would see wild animals like rhinos, crocodiles, leopards, and if lucky even the Bengal tiger.
Witness the worlds tallest mountain series with closer proximity on board a scenic flight
Heli ride to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m) with closer views of other magnificent mountains
30 minutes landing in the Annapurna Base Camp to feel and explore the beauty of Annapurna
Witness majestic views of Mt. Everest including Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Lhotse, Nuptse while doing Scenic Flight
Sightseeing in Historical places in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park
Chitwan - Caneyoing, bird watching, Tharu cultural dance
Outline Itinerary ( 11 Days )
Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel. In the evening Cultural program and welcome dinner in a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Aloft / Gokerna Forest Resort in Kathmandu (D)
Early morning pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Everest Scenic Flight. Witness the majestic views of Mt. Everest including Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Lhotse, Nuptse and return to Kathmandu airport and transfer you to your hotel. After a breakfast sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley including Swayambunath, Patan Durbar Square, and Bouddhanath. Overnight at Hotel Aloft / Gokerna Forest Resort in Kathmandu (B)
After breakfast and drive to Chitwan approx. 4-5 hours by tourist coach, transfer to hotel, welcome drinks, lunch, and at evening Tharu Cultural show. Overnight at Kasara Resort / Hotel Green Park . (Rafting on Trishuli River which is optional). (BLD)
Morning breakfast and Jungle walk, Cycling, Elephant bath, OX riding, Tharu village visit and Tharu cultural dance, bird watching. Overnight at Kasara Resort / Hotel Green Park . (BLD)
Chitwan to Pokhara by luxurious tourist coach vehicle or flight. (flight is optional). Overnight at Pokhara Grande or Shangri la Village Pokhara. (B)
Early morning Heli ride to Annapurna Base camp. You will fly towards North heading straight to the Annapurna Massif. You will fly over the Base camp trekking trail to reach the Base camp. You will be given with of about 30 mins of time at Annapurna Base Camp for a tea/breakfast. Fly back to Pokhara Airport. After the flight, in the day time, sightseeing tour in Pokhara city (Davis falls, Gupteshor cave, & boating at Phewa lake etc). Overnight at Pokhara Grande or Shangri la Village Pokhara.
Drive to Kande from Pokhara half an hour and trek to Australian Camp one and half hours . Australian camp is place from where you can have nice sunrise view and spectacular mountain view. Overnight at Australian Camp Guest House (B)
Exploratioin day in Australian Camp and short hiking around village . Overnight at Australian Camp Guest House (B)
Morning enjoy the view and After breakfast, trek down to Kande and drive back to Pokhara . Overnight at Pokhara Grande or Shangrila Village Resort.
After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu by deluxe tourist coach or flight (flight is optional ). After your arrival at Hotel Gokarana Forest Resort 30 minute massage and farewell dinner. Overnight at Gokaran Forest Resort. (BD)
After breakfast transfer to airport for your departure. Or Join next trip. (B)
- Airport pick up and drop
- Accommodation in Kathmandu first two nights at (Hotel Aloft Kathmandu / Gokerna Forest Resort), Pokhara (Pokhara Grande or Shangrila Resort), and in Chitwan (Kasara Resort / Green park Resort) on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Last one night accommodatioin in Gokaran Forest Resort with buffet dinner and 30 minute special massage on day 8
- Helicopter Ride to Annapurna Base Camp
- 30 minutes landing on Annapurna Base Camp
- Everest Scenic Flight by Plane
- Transportation by Deluxe tourist coach ( KTM- CHITWAN- POKHARA- KTM)
- All sightseeing tour with English speaking guide by Luxurious (4WD) private vehicle
- All meals and all activities in Chitwan as per the itinerary
- Welcome dinner on Day 1 with a Cultural program and farewell dinner (buffet) at Gokerna Forest Resort on Day 8
- All government and airport taxes
- PKR-Kande-Pokhara by private transportation
- Accommodation will be in best available hotel in Australian Camp and Sarangkot with attached bathroom and hot shower
- Lunch and Dinner during the trip except for Chitwan, and welcome and farewell dinner.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing tour (NRS 1000+ 400+ 200+1000)
- Flight Cost Kathmandu- Chitwan(USD 115PP) and Pokhara- Kathmandu (USD 110pp) - Optional
- Breakfast or tea/coffee at Annapurna Base Camp- Optional
- Paragliding at Sarangkot (USD 90 PP- optional)
|Trip Dates||Trip Costs||Actions|