WHATS COLLECTED FROM THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE IN OUR SITE?
When registering with us, we may collect the following information from you such as:
• Full name/birth details/ age/ health conditions
• Contact information, including e-mail address
• Other information relevant to surveys/promotional offers
WHY WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION AND WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
In order to provide you with travel and promotion deals from our platform and give our members outstanding service while we strive to develop our own content and service, we will use the following personal information.
Every time to time, we send personalized emails to our members to keep them personalized with new destinations, deals and site news. The same data security practices extend to members and non-members. During the time of registration, members can opt-out of e-mails by e-mailing the original e-mail with the word 'unsubscribe' or by e-mailing [email protected] we can request more information from our members when they register.
We can even ask our customers for input. We will keep these when you provide input or give us an inquiry. Communications, respond to your requests and enhance our facilities for the processing of your requests.
We can even ask our customers for input. We will keep these when you provide input or give us an inquiry, our correspondence department can respond to your requests and enhance our services. We use the details you send us in the following ways, in addition to the above:
• We will send a welcome email to all new members to check your username or password. Our members will receive information, services, special departments and a newsletter from time to time on the tourist destination.
• We interact frequently with customers in order to deliver the services needed and with regard to their account issues. We reply to your request by e-mail or telephone.
• We will use your IP address to help us diagnose our server 's problems and to manage our website.
Cookies are tiny bits of text used to store information on the hard drive of your computer by a browser. If you consent to the register, the web traffic is analyzed or you are notified when you visit a specific website by using the cookie. Cookies allow user interactions with web applications. Through collecting information on your interests, the web application will customize its operations to match your needs, preferences and dislikes. The use of a cookie is not in any way related to any personal details on our website. We send one or more cookies to the machine, which will recognize your user, whenever you visit our website.
DATA COLLECTION BY CONVERSION TRACKING
This platform uses a marketing cookie, as we want to use Google and its AdSense partners to track conversions. When a user clicks on the ad that Google supplies, the conversion tracking cookie is set, in that we want to watch. Such cookies are not individually identifiable and expire within 30 days. If this cookie has not yet expired, Google and Lark will be able to tell the user that he has clicked on the ad and continued to this website when the user visits other pages of this website. There is a separate cookie for each advertiser, so that no cookie is monitored on advertiser websites.
• How we use details about the conversion cookie. For aggregate conversion statistics, we use the information gathered via the conversion cookie. We can see the number of users who clicked on our ad and went to a page marked with a conversion tracking tag, but have no access to personal data.
• How to remove from the cookie of conversion. You can set a filter to block cookies from the googleadservices.com domain if you wish to deactivate conversion tracking cookies.
SSL SECURITY FEATURES
Our website takes all precautions to protect the privacy of our users. We use SSL software to encrypt information that you enter during the transmission of data.
In order to protect sensitive customer information, we enforce physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.