Trekking in India
Min Group Size
Outline Itinerary ( 10 Days )
Delhi to Leh
Our representative will welcome and transfer you to the hotel. Check in to the hotel for a half day of rest, wherein welcome tea will be served by the Hotel staff. Drink plenty of fluids to acclimatize. Evening you can visit Leh Market for a walk. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Visit Shey & Thiksey monasteries near Leh.
Enjoy the crux of the famed tourist spots of leh in a day. After breakfast in hotel drive 40 km’s towards east of Leh town for Hemis Monastery, which considered to be the richest monastery in entire Ladakh. On the journey back stop at Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace.
An audience with Oracle of village Sabu, return to Leh for lunch
Leh-Lamayuru-Uleytokpo 120 KM’S (05-06 HRS DRIVE)
After an early breakfast drive towards Lamayuru. Enjoy the spectacular view in Lamayuru famous for its majestic terrain called Moonland. The monastery of Lamayuru is one of the oldest monastery in entire Ladakh, which on a cliff provides a spectacular view. Next drive towards Uleytokpo. Overnight and dinner in Uleytokpo.
Visit To Phyang Monastery/Festival (75 KM, 2/3 HOURS)
Post Breakfast drive back towards Leh. Enroute stop at Magnetic Hill and Gurduwara Pathar Saheb, and Next at Nimoo to see the magnificent view of the Confluence of Indus and Zanskar river at Nimoo. The spot is also famously known as Sangam. Next visit to Phyang Monastery. One of the main attraction of this monastery is the Phyang Festival called Phyang Tsedup, which usually falls somewhere in the month of July every year. Return back to Leh. Overnight and dinner at Hotel in Leh.
Drive to Nubra valley
Early morning drive to Nubra valley passing through Khardungla, which is the highest motorable pass in the world at an altitude of 18,380 ft. Reach Nubra Valley by afternoon. Enjoy the spectacular view of Shayok valley. Overnight in Nubra Valley.
Excursion to Hundar village / Sand dunes and camel ride in Nubra valley
After Breakfast visit to Hunder Sand Dunes and don’t miss on Desert Safari ride of famous Himalayan Doubled-hump Camel in Hunder. After that drive towards the western border of Ladakh to the most beautiful village of Ladakh called Turtuk. Turtuk became a part of Ladakh in 1970’s, before that the region was a part of POK, and is home to the People of Balti ethnicity. Drive back to Hunder in the evening. Overnight and dinner in Turtuk.
Nubra-Pangong (120 KM’S/ 5 HOURS)
After an early breakfast visit the monastery in Diskit. Near to the monastery you’ll see the giant statue of future Buddha, also known as Gyalwan Chamba. The spot offers an exquisite view of the entire shayok valley of Nubra. Today we’ll drive towards the eastern border of Ladakh crossing the Shayok Valley. Reach Pangong by afternoon. The Lake is around 4-5 kms wide and over 135 kms long, of which about two/third of the lake lies on the other side of the Indo- China Border. Overnight at Camp with a spectacular view of the Lake.
Pangong to Leh (140 KM’S/ 5 HOURS)
Get up to experience the magical view of sunrise at Pangong. Take a walk along the shores of Pangong lake. Return to the camp for Breakfast. Next drive back towards Leh crossing the Changla Pass. Overnight and Dinner in Leh
Transfer to Airport for flight to Delhi
- Fix Transfers by Non A/C SUV Innova/ Similar.
- Traditional Style Welcome and Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Oxygen Cylinder for Nubra Pangong Tour.
- All Meals Included.
- Inner-line Border Permit, Environment Fee, Wild life Fee.
- Professional Tour Guide Throughout the Tour
- Any Kind of Extra Meals / Drinks / Mineral water Ordered.
- Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry charges.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses, Travel Insurance, monument & museum entry fees, Oracle Fees/Donation
- Any Kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
- Any Kind of Cost which not mentioned above.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
- Extra cost on recreational activities like Camel Safari, Cycling, Rafting etc.