TRISHULI RIVER RAFTING WITH CHITWAN TOUR
Jungle Safari/ Wild Life Tours
Activity Per Day
Tourist Bus, Private Car Or Plane Flight (optional)
Min Group Size
Nepal's first and most famous National park is situated in the Inner Terai lowlands of Chitwan. Covering an area of 932 sq. kilometers, the park includes hilly areas of the Shivalik Range covered by deciduous trees. Parts of the park are flood plains of the rivers; Narayani, Rapti, and the Reu. These floodplains are covered by dense tall elephant grass, forests of silk cotton, acacia, and Sisam trees. Chitwan National Park was officially established in 1973 and included as a World Heritage Site in 1984.
Outline Itinerary ( 5 Days )
Kathmandu to approx. 3 hours’ drive to starting point Charaudi 85 KM and do raft for about 4 hours. Overnight at Kurintar in tented camp. (BLD)
Early morning hiking to Manakamana (Optional by Cable Car). After return back from Manakamana drive to Chitwan approx. 3 hours by tourist bus, transfer to hotel, Welcome drinks, Evening walk and Tharu cultural show. Overnight at Hotel (Seven Star). (B.L.D)
Morning breakfast and Elephant Back Safari, Jungle walk, Canoeing trip, Tharu village visit, bird watching. Overnight at Hotel (Seven Star). (B.L.D)
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu approx. 4-5 hours (Flight is optional). Overnight at Himalayan Suite Hotel. (B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your International departure. (B)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (Himalayan Suite Hotel), Kurintar (Manakamana Valley Resort) in a tented camp and in Chitwan (Hotel Seven Star)
- All surface transfers as per itinerary by tourist bus
- Rafting in Trishuli River
- Necessary equipment for rafting.
- All meals in rafting and in Chitwan
- Fooding, lodging and other expenses of rafting crew
- All activities with a local guide in Chitwan and rafting
- Lunch , Dinner and accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Cable car (USD 21 PP for the round trip)
- Cold drinks and beverages.
- Personal expenses
- Private transportation by a car USD 120 for round trip as per itinerary (Max. 4 people can fit in a car). If more than 4 people, you will have a big van (Hiace) but USD 20 PP will be additional.