Kathmandu- Pokhara-Chitwan-Jhapa Tour (9 Days)
Activity Per Day
Tourist Bus, Private Car Or Plane Flight (optional)
Min Group Size
If you have heard about Jhapa, Nepal, you might as well have heard that it is called Grain Grocery of Nepal. While mountains of Nepal get plenty of attention, plain lands are mostly overlooked and their historical, cultural and natural importance get shadowed.
Jhapa may only be the most varied district in Nepal. Jhapa has over 110 ethnic groups, including Santhal and Gangai (Gangai) endangered tribes among the country's 126 castes/ethnic groups. In the south part of the district, the majority of marginalized indigenous tribes remain, while Rajbanshi and Muslim groups live in Kachankawa and Kichakvadh, bordering local units.
Each Jhapa culture is as dynamic and cultural as the next one. Festivals like Dadikado, Siruwa and Fagu are just for Rajbanshis but also for Dashayen, Sorahaya and Faguwa.
Himalayan Social Journey introduced this touring package with outstanding tourist hubs of Nepal. Pokhara, Chitwan, and Jhapa in nine days tour. This is for the people that are not only seeking adventure, natural beauty but also cultural diversity and immersion. A deeper look at the social and traditional counterparts of the plain region of Nepal.
Outline Itinerary ( 9 Days )
Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to the hotel. At the evening welcome dinner. Overnight at Himalayan Suite Hotel (D)
After breakfast sightseeing in Kathmandu (Shoyambunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath & Patan Durbar Square. Overnight at Himalayan Suite Hotel (B)
After breakfast drive to Pokhara 4-5 hours or flight (flight is an optional). Overnight at Hotel Lake Star. (B)
Early morning drive to Sarangkot for Sunrise and Stunning Mountain view and after breakfast sightseeing in Pokhara (Davis falls, Gupteswor Cave, Bindhabasini temple). Overnight at Hotel Lake Star (B)
After breakfast drive to Chitwan approx. 4 hours and transfer to hotel, Welcome drinks, Evening walk, and Tharu cultural show. Overnight at Sevenstar Hotel. (B.L.D)
After breakfast, Canoeing, Jungle walk, Visit Elephant breeding center, Lunch, and Elephant Safari or Jungle Drive, evening walk, dinner. Overnight at Hotel Seven star (B.L.D)
After breakfast drive to Beldangi (Jhapa) 6-7 hours and visit villages and family. Overnight at Hotel.
Jhapa to Kathmandu by private vehicle8-9 hours or flight (flight is an optional). Overnight at Himalayan Suite Hotel. (B)
Transfer to airport for your departure.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Three-star category hotel in Kathmandu , Pokhara and Jhapa in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of trekking crew
- National park fee and local guide in Chitwan
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Inner-line Border Permit, Environment Fee, Wild life Fee.
- Professional Tour Guide Throughout the Tour
- Company t shirt. sleeping bags and duffel bags if required
- Thirty minute massage and Sauna or steam in Himalayan Suite Spa
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara and Jhapa
- Your Insurance, Personal equipment, and clothing
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any Kind of Cost which not mentioned above.