Kathmandu-Pokhara-Muktinath-Jhapa-Chitwan –Kathmandu (12 days Tour)
Activity Per Day
Tourist Bus, Private Car Or Plane Flight (optional)
Min Group Size
The 12 days of a package tour planned by Himalayan Social Journey to visit the most popular pilgrimage tours and one of the most visited destinations in Nepal are Muktinath tours with Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, and Japa Sightseeing. In the hearts of Buddhist and Hindu adherents, Muktinath carries a special heart. The temple is visited every year by the thousands of disciples of Lord Vishnu and Jwalamai, also regarded as the deity of fire. Every year, believers of Buddhism also visit the temple. The temple in Muktinath is illustrated in addition by shrines, sculptures, monuments, tombs, and carved stones.
You can make a typical Tharu village excursión in Chitwan, jungle walk in Chitwan National Park, jungle safari, ox cart, elephant breeding center, Jeep safari, paddling, etc.
When you're fortunate in the country, some of Nepal's endangered animals, including one-horned rhinocéros, Royal Bengali tigers, snow leopards, slow bears, jungle cats, crocodiles, deers, monkeys, and many others might even be at home in Chitwan. In Nepal, over 60 mammal species, over 500 bird species are found.
Only the most diverse district in Nepal can be Jhapa. In the 126 caste-ethnic groups of the world, Jhapa comprises over 110 ethnic groups, including Santhal and Gangai (Gangai). The majority of marginalized indigenous tribes live in the southern part of the district, while Rajbanshi and Islamic communities live in the local community of Kachankawa and Kichakvadh. Each Jhapa culture is as dynamic as the next.
Outline Itinerary ( 12 Days )
Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to the hotel. In the evening welcome dinner. Overnight at Himalayan Suite Hotel (D)
After breakfast drive to Pokhara for 4-5 hours. Overnight at Hotel Lake Star (B)
Jeep Drive to Marpha from Pokhara (2600m, 6-7hrs).Overnight in Lodge (B)
Jeep drive to Muktinath 4-5 hour along the way visit Kagbeni. Overnight in Lodge (B)
Early morning visit Muktinath temple and after breakfast drive back to Tatopani by jeep. Overnight in Lodge (B)
In the morning, have a natural hot spring bath, and after breakfast drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel Lake Star (B)
Early morning drive to Sarangkot for Sunrise and stunning Mountain View and after breakfast sightseeing in Pokhara (Davis falls, Gupteswor Cave, Bindhabasini temple). Overnight at Hotel Lake Star (B)
After breakfast drive to Chitwan for approx. 4 hours and transfer to hotel, Welcome drinks, Lunch, evening walk, and Tharu Cultural show. Overnight at seven star Hotel. (B.L.D)
After breakfast, Canoeing, Jungle walk, Visit Elephant breeding center, Lunch, and Elephant Safari or Jungle Drive, evening walk, dinner. Overnight at Hotel Seven star (B.L.D)
After breakfast drive to Beldangi (Jhapa) for 6-7 hours and visit villages and family. Overnight at Hotel. (B)
Jhapa to Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight at Himalayan Suite Hotel. (B.)
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your departure !!
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodation in Kathmandu Himalayan Suite Hotel and in Pokhara (Hotel Lake Star),Chitwan (Hotel Seven star ), Jhapa (Hotel Grand Pacific or similar ) in twin sharing with breakfast
- Liscened and experienced Guide
- All meals and activities in Chitwan (Elephat ride, Bird Watching, Tharu Cultural Dance, Jungle walk )
- Necessary equipments ( Jackets sleeping bag and trekking pole) during the trek.
- All travel permits, government tax and service charge
- Insurance for all staffs
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Mountain and Jhapa
- Your Insurance, Personal equipment, and clothing
- International flight ticket (We can help you to book)
- Cold and alchoholic drinks in Chitwan
- Flight fare-(Jhapa-Kathmandu USD 100)one way
- Monuments entrance fee
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control