Australian Camp Trek
Activity Per Day
Min Group Size
Outline Itinerary ( 2 Days )
Drive from Pokhara to Sarangkot and Trek to Austrailian Camp
Early morning drive to Sarangkot is for starting the day with mesmerizing view of sunrise. This gives you highlight of the day and keep you energized for the rest of the day. The drive is around 20minutes. After the sunrise view, you would be driving to Kande from where you shall be trekking to Australian Camp.
Australian Camp is an outstanding village with an unimpeded view of Annapurna Himalaia Mountains, Machhapuchhre mountains, Manaslu range and beautiful green hills on a clear day. The drive is about 25 minutes from Kande and you shall trek to the camp for 2-3 hours. Overnight at Australian Camp Lodge.
Trek down to Kande and drive back to Pokhara
Your trip ends here which is marked by your hiking down to Kande for about 2 hours and then, you shall be on the road, driving back to pokhara for around 30 minutes. Overnight at Lake Star Hotel (B)
- Accommodation for the first day of the trip in twin sharing basis in the Lodge/ guest house.
- Transportation in private van
- TIMS, necessary permit and government taxes
- Hotel Pick and Drop service
- English speaking guide and a porter
- Breakfast on second day
- Meal on first day (breakfast on first day, lunch and dinner on both days)
- Personal expenses
- Any expenses not mentioned in included section