WESTERN BHUTAN CULTURAL TOUR
Sightseeing Tours of Bhutan
Min Group Size
7 days cultural tour in western Bhutan is a perfect tour package if you are considering to explore the beautiful Bhutan. The essence of modernization in Bhutan has a blend of tradition and thus, it is exciting to explore the country whose own tradition has mixed so well with the current development of technology. The country has great prospects for fine arts as well as the houses built with classical design. Furthermore, the pagoda styled built temples, zhongs, monasteries and gompas are interesting and beautiful.
Through 7 days cultural tour in western Bhutan, explore the music, dance, handicrafts, arts and architectures of the country and partake in local festivals and functions to know more about the culture and tradition of Bhutan. The tradition of fine arts is still alive and aesthetically beautiful. Get around the city of Paro, Thimpu and other major cities to explore these unparalleled beauty displayed in the houses, fortresses, monasteries, monuments and shrines.
Likewise, the fine arts showcased on the walls, doors, windows in the form of shapes and colors and patterns are part of the culture of Bhutan. See more of this skillful beautiful arts manifested in the buildings and monasteries of Bhutan through 7 days cultural tour in western Bhutan with Himalayan Social Journey.
Outline Itinerary ( 7 Days )
Arrive Paro International Airport During the journey to Paro
Paro - Sightseeing
Thimphu - Sightseeing
Thimphu - Punakha/Wangdiphodrang (77 km)
After an early breakfast, drive to Chuzomsa - 16kms. distance.
After an early breakfast, drive back to Paro to take a short trek to Taktsang Monastery (10 km) from Paro Town.
Paro - International Airport
- Accommodation at three star standard hotel on twin sharing basis.
- All meals and pure drinking water
- Land Transport with in Bhutan by car/van / Jeep
- Liscened and experienced Guide
- Entry fees to Museums, Art schools and other places when and where is applicable
- Bhutan visa & Tourism Development Fund fees( $40+ $10)
- Personal expenses and alcoholic drinks
- Flight to and from Paro (Bhutan)
- Single supplementary charge USD 50 per day for solo traveler