Everest Panorama Trek with Helicopter tour
3855m in Tengboche
Feb, Mar, April, May, June, Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec.
Activity Per Day
4-6 Hrs Walking
Tourist Bus, Private Car Or Plane Flight (optional)
Min Group Size
Everest Panorama Trek lets you experience the magnificence of mighty Everest. You will get to relish the joy being close to one of the vast range of Himalayas. Everest Panorama Trek is a short journey in Everest range which can be opted by a wide range of trekkers who are in love with mountains. Also, majestic views of the mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Ama Dablam and many more are visible without the hard trek to Everest Base Camp.
Highlights of Everest Panorama Trek
- Day tour of UNESCO listed world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley
- Thrilling mountain flight to Lukla
- Get insights on Sherpa culture
- Breathtaking view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Ama Dablam and many more.
- Lifetime Experience on a thrilling helicopter ride.
Everest Panorama Trek is a 8-day trek and in these days you will see all the glorious detail of Everest range. Also, experience the infamous hospitality of the Sherpa community of Everest range. Besides the panoramic view of Everest range, another highlight of this trek is Tengboche monastery. Tengboche monastery is situated at the elevation of 3860m making it one of the highest located monastery in Nepal. The monastery offers a peaceful ambience to the visitors.
Everest Panorama Trek is easy to trek in Nepal with dramatic scenic mountain flight to Lukla. The trek will be guided by a professional guide of Himalayan Social Journey. The trek is a beautiful journey in Khumbu region of Nepal which includes crossing suspension bridges decorated by prayer flags, lush rhododendron forest, river, villages with a stunning view of the mountain on the backdrop.
Our Other Tours in Everest Regions
16 Days Everest Base Camp Trekking With Luxury 5 Star Wind Down
07 Days Everest Helicopter Tour
16 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
12 Days Luxurious Everest Base Camp Trek With Heli Ride Back To Lukla
19 Days Gokyo And Everest Base Camp Trek
20 Days Everest Three Passes Trek
Outline Itinerary ( 7 Days )
Arrive in Kathmandu at any time. Our airport representative will welcome you and explain the program further. There are no planned activities for the day, so check into the hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Accommodation: Himalayan Suite Hotel
Activity: Orientation Program
Fly to Lukla by helicopter and Trek to Phakding
Transfer to the airport for Lukla flight by helicopter . Then you will trek to Phakding with an alluring, green landscape with the view of Kusum Kangraru.
Accommodation: Overnight at Sherpa Shangrila or similar
Activity: 35 min flight to Lukla and 3hrs trek to Phakding
Altitude: 2850m in Lukla
Trek to Namche Bazar
Following the roaring Dudh Koshi, ascend through Himalayan pine and cedar forests, to the beautiful village of Namche Bazaar. You will spend two days at Namche for acclimatization, visit local markets and spend time with your team. Overnight at Sherpa Shangrila or similar . (B)
Accommodation: Overnight at Hotel Sherpa Land
Activity: 5-6 Hrs trek to Namche
Namche – Everest View Hotel
Today is acclimatization day. We will hike to Syangboche Airport (3700m), the supposed to the highest airport in the world. Then continue climbing to Everest View Hotel for great panoramic views of Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam, Tawache etc. On the way back visit Sherpa Culture Museum and Everest Photo Gallery. Overnight at Hotel Sherpaland. (B)
Accommodation: Hotel Sherpaland
Activity: Acclimatization in Namche
Trek to Tengboche
The trail is flat and easy. The trail leads towards the view of Mt. Everest, then descends deep into the Dudh Kosi Valley at Pungki Thanka; from here it ascends the right flank of the Dudh Kosi valley to Tengboche Monastery (3860m). It is the spiritual center of the Khumbu; the climb is long, but more than adequately compensated by views of Mt. Amadablam and on a clear day, views of Mt. Everest and its surrounding peaks. Overnight at Bright Star (B).
Accommodation: Bright Star Guest House
Activity: Trek to Tengboche 5hrs
Heli tour to Everest Base Camp/Kalapatthar back to Kathmandu
Morning breakfast and transfer to airport for your departure. (B)
- Airport pickup & drop
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at Himalayan Suite Hotel and Gokarna Forest Resort or similar 4/5 star category in twin sharing basis including breakfast.and dinner
- Accommodation in lodge and guesthouse during the trekking days with breakfast
- Highly experienced guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their all expenses (food, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance)
- Company t-shirt
- Welcome dinner with the cultural program on Day 1
- Necessary equipment such as (Sleeping bag, duffle bag) during the trek
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu and Tengboche- EBC-Kalapatthar-Lukla by helicopter
- Airfare for the trekking crew
- All government taxes and office expenses
- Sagarmatha national park fee
- Kathmandu city tour by private car/van/Hiace with English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and trekking days. Meal (each item cost about $5 - $8 dollar (depending on the place where you eat)
- Personal equipment and clothing
- International flight ticket (We can help you to book)
- Your travel insurance (Compulsory)
- City sightseeing monuments entry fees in Kathmandu (NPR 200+400+1000)
- Single Supplementary Charge for private Accommodation: $200
|Trip Dates||Trip Costs||Actions|